StitchPointSite map English
- Ordering information Here we describe the ordering procedure and how we will treat your order.
- Site map English This page.
- Who & What Background of the designs and the website.
- Contact Contacting StitchPoint. Subscribe to the newsletter.
- Delivery conditions The minimum you can expect from us.
- Needlepoint Kits
Here you will find our carefully assembled stitching kits for cushions in tapestry. This colourful handiwork is pleasant to make and will enhance your home. Our luxurious kits are put together with first class materials such as canvas from Zweigart and tapestry wool from Anchor.
- Cross stitch kits
Here you will find our stitching patterns for cross stitch. The patterns can be immediately downloaded. Original designs that are pictural, fresh and modern. They are all designed as counted work from the start.
- Stitching General indications, details and tips for cross stitching and other types of stitching. About fabrics, threads and accessories.
- Tapestry Tapestry terms, the common stitches that are used such as petit point, basketweave and continental tent stitch, and of course, everything about threads and the canvas.
- Finishing Framing stitching, finishing cushions, making a Christmas stocking and lots more exciting ways to liven up your stitching.
- Sample display This is (the beginning of) an overview of many samples, made to one single charted design. The pattern is made with many kinds of threads and stitching fabric in various stitches and techniques. Here you can get some ideas for your next stitching project.
- Calculator Practical counting tools that are used for preparation. Calculate the size of your stitching and the necessary fabric. Convert inches into centimetres. Calculate round sizes for things such as roll cushions and flat, round cushions.
- Text in stitches Enter your own text in and print it out as a charted design. You can choose from several kinds of fonts. Stitch your own words in cross stitch or backstitch.
- Graph paper Download graph paper to make your own charted design or to rearrange existing patterns. Square sizes according to usual stitching fabrics.